So some music brings back memories of events, or phases of life... and some makes you think specifically of people.
Kristi - Anything by Madonna or Prince makes me think of her. But there is one that just screams... "MMMUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK" hehe....
Liz - well there are a few songs that bring Liz to mind... But nothing brings the memories screaming to the front of my mind like this song, which we listened to all the way to California and back!
Bro - so many 80's metal tunes could bring back memories of riding in his car to school, but I don't like any that music. LOL. But this.... ya.... this is a good tune and I think I borrowed (ahem) this album from him and possibly forgot to return it. Oops. Sorry bro. He taught me alot about music.
Jman - so young and yet so many memories. This song will forever remind me of my baby boy!!
Tanya - I havent seen her in a really really long time, but I still can't hear this song without thinking of her and all the time we spent in front of her stereo listening to this song on her blown speakers while she layed on the floor proclaiming how much she loved this song.
D - ah yes... my baby.... I will never forget as long as I live how the first day we met, this song came on and he got a smile from ear to ear and started dancin'. I wouldn't dance with him. But I couldnt help but smile, cuz he looked just so darn happy to be dancing!! (he can move too... woo hooo) I love that memory... although I don't like this song. lol. Although my baby loves the latin music... me, not so much. Anyways.... the song....
3 comments:
I am having a Heck of a time these days getting to comments.....
Its taken me all weekend for it to let me in!
Blogger really wants me to switch!
Yes Ghostbusters. I do love it!
"Who you gonna Call....."
UHMMMMM.
i dont get a song? I hate you.
forever and ever. =[
JUST KIDDING YOU ARE AMAZING I LOVE YOU =]
=P
Post a Comment