I got to do some shopping today, for ME. I just in such a fabulous mood. Hit this great store, which shall remain nameless, that I had previously totally forgotten about, that just has fantabulous deals... woooo.....
Got me a sexy new dress, with perfectly matching shoes. got some sexycool boots (next I need the perfect outfit to go with them hehe), and a purse to pull it all together. I also got a smokin' great deal on a leather coat, cut Lexi informs me that I am not to wear it "out of the house where people can see you with their eyes". So it goes back.
Got me a sexy new dress, with perfectly matching shoes. got some sexycool boots (next I need the perfect outfit to go with them hehe), and a purse to pull it all together. I also got a smokin' great deal on a leather coat, cut Lexi informs me that I am not to wear it "out of the house where people can see you with their eyes". So it goes back.
BUT...
still extremely happy with my other purchases. been soooooo long since I bought myself anything.
2 comments:
FUN!
Nice!!
I want to see a pic!!
Post a Comment