So the wedding was absolutely beautiful. The music for the ceremony was all from the LOTR. Amazing! The pastor performed a beautiful Christ-centered ceremony. It was lovely. If I were one to cry at weddings... this would have definitely been a tissue wedding.
All the grandchildren were included in the ceremony. They were awesome. The boys kept very serious, and Gracie, the flower girl, who is only two, was absolutely adorable. What a good girl she was.
It was very awesome to see a lot of old friends, whom I haven't seen in years. Rod and Julie. Oh my gosh... I am so happy I got to see them. I love and miss them so much! I can't beleive I didnt take a picture of them. DOH! Dennis and Sue. ((hugs)) And some time with Michelle, Darlene, Liz and Misty. And of course, I always enjoy seeing Cari and Jen.
By the time I returned home, I was sure tired. I got to enjoy a little time with the family, followed by a long soak in the tub, then some quality time for me and D. Weddings always remind me of what an amazing husband I have. I am so thankful!!!
Yep... it was a great weekend!
5 comments:
It was so nice to see you!
You've got some great pictures here!!
love how you did that last pic.
My camera does all kinds of everything I've never looked into either.
trial and error seem to be working so far. ijust don't have the attention span or the time to check it all out
nice pictures shari!
I am still learning my camera as well. :(
But you took some GREAT photos. How the heck did you do that!! My pics would have come out really dark. Even some with the flash did. I think I need to take a photography course
I used a setting on my camera for candle light. So in a low lighting situation, it pulls in more light without a flash. The shutter also goes slower, so I had a lot of fuzzy shots from my shaky hands. I don't lose that many on normal settings, but lose a lot on the slower settings. *sigh*
Post a Comment