Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 things

Here are the rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
****NOTE: I am not tagging anyone here... If you would like to play, then go ahead... =) ****

~~25~~ I wear two hats at work, I am both the Purchaser and Coordinator of the Installations Dept. Both are nearly full-time, 40 hour a week jobs. Somehow, I am not totally drowning here, so I guess I am pretty dang good at it. =)

~~24~~ I love boots. Dress boots, casual boots, with heels, without, shiny, suede, practical, extremely not practical… If I could afford it, I would have hundres of pairs of boots.

~~23~~ I am a pretty good cook. I used to love to cook, but I don’t enjoy it the way I used to, mostly because not getting home every day until 6pm makes it difficult… and yes, I still prepare most of the meals.

~~22~~ I love music and have quite an eclectic collection of music. I like most genres.

~~21~~ I love to act. Being on stage makes me feel alive.

~~20~~ I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. **grin**

~~19~~ I am 100% completely in love with my husband!

~~18~~ I am extremely proud to be called Mom by all five of my kids. They ALL rock! (Josh, Lexi, Sam, Vicki and Carla)

~~17~~ When I am with my parents, I still feel like a little girl, wanting their approval and affection. Fortunately, they give me that. =)

~~16~~ I really like ALL my in-laws. (how many of you can say that?)

~~15~~ I’m kinda weird.

~~14~~ My mom and dad adopted me as an infant. They were told there was a 50/50 chance I could have had some form of mental retardation due to some complications at birth. They chose to adopt anyway! (and I am pretty sure I don’t have any mental retardation!!! No smart comments from the peanut gallery)

~~13~~ I met my birth mother and much of her family. She is a nice lady. I don’t see her much.

~~12~~ I like to garden.

~~11~~ I like to crochet. (its not just for old people anymore!!!)

~~10~~ I like to make hand made cards. I never have time to do it, but I like it.

~~9~~ I have a blended family. Josh(18) and Lexi(17) are from my first marriage. Sam(13) is my step-daughter. Vicki(5) is Darin’s and my blessing. Carla(18) is Lexi’s best friend and our daughter in our hearts. Josh lives with his dad now, and all the girls live with us.

~~8~~ I don’t like to talk on the phone.

~~7~~ I am 5’1” tall. more like 5’ and ¾” but its easier to round up **smile**

~~6~~ I really like cars and some cars even make my heart race. (not the mini-van I drive however )

~~5~~ I have never travelled outside of USA/Canada. I dream of travelling and seeing the world. Starting with Greece!

~~4~~ I have a LOT of grey hair. I blame my ex-husband, but its ok, cuz he blames me for his baldness! (It’s ok… it’s a joke between us, not a bitter rant!)

~~3~~ Most of my childhood I dreamed of being a teacher, but I don’t really like kids that much. Allow me to clarify – I like children individually, but en masse they are extremely intimidating!

~~2~~ I love babies. If they didn’t turn into children I would have had more.

~~1~~ I love God. I claim Jesus as Lord, Messiah and my personal Saviour. My faith is an intregral part of who I am. I respect each person’s right to their personal beliefs.

No comments: