I am not usually one to judge, but the more I hear about this, the more maddening it is.
Epitome of selfish: the single mother of 6, living on welfare and in her parents 3 bdr home, having in vitro, 6 fertilized eggs, to have another child. She ends up with octuplets and in the news. Everyone of her children conceived via in vitro. Who the hell is paying for all of this????
what do you think?
3 comments:
I Think its Bullshit!!!
Invitro costs thousands and thousands of dollars.
Who is the doctor that did this? He is just as much to blame.
what about her 6 other kids from in vitro?
Apparently the sperm is from a good friend of hers. Where the Hell is he? He needs to take some of the blame too for enabling this crazy ladies requests!
have you seen her speak - She is Wacked! this was NO miracle. NOT a gift. This was a selfish, selfish act to appease.......I don't know what for this woman. But it was for somehting!
ACK!!!@!
My Sister is going to go into serious debt just to get one and this Bitch -
Its not like she is just some Rich over centric Millionaire that just has too much money and too much time on her hands. Fro frig SAkes. She's not Angelina Jolie! even Ang has even gone over board!!!!
ACK!!@!@!!! ACK!!! ACK!!!
exactly!!!!!
I am all for lives. All for it. The problem is to me she was very selfish. Yes she didn't want to "throw out" those eggs but there is such thing as adoption. You can give up fertilized eggs for adoption.
I know I am not supposed to judge but I too wonder when I see her manacured nails, 8 children in the NICU and 6 at home. On disability but says that she won't ask for help from the government but she is by getting disability. Sure we don't know her whole story but what I have heard I wish she would have made a different choice. There are so many out there that can't have babies. I think she could have touched a lot more lives then just her own. If that makes sense!
yes the children are a blessing but HER reasons to do it are her own. But she could have gone about it so differently. I feel sorry for the children. (God forgive me)
Post a Comment