...to drive away, seeing the tears in his eyes as he stood surrounded by his wordly possessions. The tears in my eyes blurring my view. Stinging. The feeling of my heart, broken and pained. To hear his dad promise he will take care of him. The voice screaming in my head to turn around and go back. The resolve to do what is best for him.
I am broken. I miss him.
5 comments:
Oh Shari!
I'm so sorry to hear what your going through. I can't even imagine! I dread the teenage years.
(((Hugs)))
you did the right thing
yes you are broken
yes you miss him.
Parenting Sucks Butt sometimes. Tough love. You did what you needed to do and I applaud your strenght and wisdom for doing it!
My shoulder is here. Its Huge you know! you've used it before!!! Jsut let me know what you need
or do i just need to take the initiative and do......
praying for you and crying with you. love to you all.
praying for you!
I've been trying to phone you for days and it kept ringing busy........I had transposed the area code....306 insted of 360....
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I am such a bimbo!
Post a Comment