there is a girls night coming up.... i am hoping to Heck I can make it. But of course a sitter moving and such are in the works.....thjis owning a home thing...i odn't Know.
Anyhow.
Madisons patio!!! Aug 11th! I am doing my best to be there for dinner! both you and Mandy, Liz-bit, Mandy Charity.....it wuld be all so great if it could be evryone! i am heading home afterward so you are more than welcome to come ther to my house opf upheaval! Spend the Night! i'm not selling my couch or floor!
5 comments:
There You are!!!
I hear ya
i need more time too.
Another extra month of summer holidays for me and Charley would be Great!!!
man, I miss you! must get together soon. and i'm staying over cause i need all the time i can get with you!!!
Hey!!!
there is a girls night coming up....
i am hoping to Heck I can make it. But of course a sitter moving and such are in the works.....thjis owning a home thing...i odn't Know.
Anyhow.
Madisons patio!!!
Aug 11th! I am doing my best to be there for dinner! both you and Mandy, Liz-bit, Mandy Charity.....it wuld be all so great if it could be evryone!
i am heading home afterward so you are more than welcome to come ther to my house opf upheaval!
Spend the Night!
i'm not selling my couch or floor!
givbe it some think.
maybe JD or Al want ot make 20bux????
than I can invite Sister Too!!!
now that is jhust a party all by itself
I am SO there!
I can't... my parents are arriving that weekend to spend a few days with us. =( I will definitely think of you all though.
BUT let me know when you are moving. You can count on me to be there to help!
Post a Comment