CONGRATULATIONS LIZ AND MORGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you both. Can't wait for the big day!
They furniture store is reordering all new furniture for our suite and will be inspecting it from top to bottom before delivering it to us. I am very anxious to have my pretty stuff!!!
We are heading camping in a couple weeks. the family is so very excited! This year, each of the kids (except V because I am not totally insane, YET) are bringing a friend. Since we bought our truck (oh don't get excited, its nothing special.. kind of a beast really) we have 3 extra seat belts, and room to pack all our stuff. YAY! The real challenge here is to afford feeding all these kids for entire trip. Definitely bringing lots of wine to be Mommy's little helper. :P
Back to the grind stone with me. Still lovin' my job. Still fighting constantly with the kids to do their part. Anyone want to come beat em all down a bit?
.
8 comments:
thank you :)
have fun on your camping trip!
camping! COOL!!!
We are going camping the july long weekend. Have fun! Where are you heading?
WoW! you bought a truck.
What happened to the Mini-van?
isn't the truck nasty on gas???
Get each kid to give 5 or 10 bux. than you could cover what that doesn't. Its not much but it will help a little and be well worth it.
i'm sure the parents woudln't mind shelling that out to have the peace in the house.
Glad you are loving your job!
We are camping this weekend. HAHAHAHAHA!!! not sure if that laughter was cause i am part insane or what.
Miss you lots muck
I would like to come down and see you!
hope camping works out better than ours did....weather wise
Ah they will be outside and having fun!
Campfire therapy and wine is wonderful!!!!!
pictures of your bedroom suite????
no pictures yet.
1. I havent chosen my new bedding yet
2. My home computer died so I can't upload the pics off my camera (this being the biggest challenge right now lol)
3. I have been so tired lately and trying to get organized for our camping trip coming up this weekend.
BUT I promise - pics when I get back from camping. I will find a way!! lol
New Post1!!
Post a Comment