We bought a bedroom suite a little over a week ago. Beautiful cherry wood. Sleigh bed... we were pretty excited.
They brought it yesterday.
We sent it back.
Everything was falling apart as they were setting it up. All the runners were falling off the drawers. It was still beautiful, but utterly useless if the mechanics of it don't work.
Now the fight to get our money back. *sigh*
4 comments:
I hope you can get it all sorted out!
well Carp!
CAn they not send you another?
Good thing it didn't fall apart after it was set up and you were christening it!!!!LOL
Oh my goodness. That SUCKS! As you were describing the suite I was thinking how it sounded exactly the type that I wish to one day have. And then it fell apart! Oh, you must be so disappointed. My poor girl. May the suite RIP.
Post a Comment