Been having many strange dreams lately. One night recently, I woke up several times in the night, looked around and said, "whew! just a dream, thank goodness!" Not neccessarily nightmares, but strange and somewhat unsettling bullcrap dreams. And I havent even been doing night time snacking all that much. Just over tired often and leads to over active brain activity while I sleep. Actually, I think it's a symptom of withdrawal, being the blogaholic that I am. =)
Most beautiful weather this last week. Love, love, lovin' that!!! And most excellent storm last night. Lightning all around us. Many neighbors were standing out in the rain to watch it.
We spent the day, yesterday at the Bellingham Scottish Highland Games, and had a great time. I was hoping to find some fantastic dress or something that you can only get at such an event. No such luck for me, but D did find an awesome sword to add to his collection. I really need to figure out where to put out all his stuff.
Well... lunch break over... there is a bunch of disconnected randomness for ya.... have a good day/week/month/or however long it is before I get to post again.
2 comments:
Don't you hate when they seem so real? Or wake up in tears crying in your dream and then for real...only liked that dream crossover when I was pregnant...hormones and all
mine are like that too.
glad you had a good weekend.
hopefully one of these weekends we will both be free at the same time to be able to get togehter!!
Blog On girlie
Post a Comment