8. The "Espresso bar coming soon sign" that has been there forever, yet I find myself, morning after morning, completely espressoless.
7. Silly thoughts swirling in my head, uninterrupted by minors asking redundant questions.
6. The slightly overweight kid who is seems to suspiciously look at every car driving by while waiting for a bus - I am pretty sure the bus is never coming.
5. The gold piece of **** car that passes me every morning, hocks one out the window as he does, then always ends up beside me at the same light in town.
4. That one llama who is always standing under the tree, chewing its whatever and watching the traffic go buy.
3. Phone off, no requests for something to eat, clean clothes or rides to so and so's house.
2. Amusing hosts of morning radio shows.
1. Lots of hugs and kisses and "I love you Mommy!"'s to start it off with.
1 comment:
nice
Post a Comment