Sunday, April 22, 2007

Little girls, little girls!





Oh yes... it was a day of little girls... but seriously... they were so cute. Vicki hasn't stopped talking about her friend Payton!



chasing bubbles






ever tried getting two preschoolers to sit still, smile and look at the camera all the same time?







the youngest little girl, Samara, snoozing with her blankie and bunny I made for her!








And of course Becca was there too. I thought this was a nice picture of Becca and Liz.


Michelle and I were there as well, of course, but you will have to Liz's blog to see pictures of us. =) Yes, it was good day.







Yesterday, I got to spend some time with Charity as well. Charbear and crafting. I winning combination.

As I was emailing my parents this morning, giving them an update on the job offer and such, I started thinking about all I have to do over the next few days before I start my job on Wednesday. Tuesday will be just for me and Vicki. Too bad if everything isn't done. We are just going to hang, play, go to the park, and have lots of cuddles. I'm getting tears just thinking about this. Yup, this transition will be hardest on me. I am sure going to miss my V.


Ok... gorgeous day out... so I'm off to enjoy it.

3 comments:

Winnie said...

OMG they are sooo cute!

Michelle said...

It was a great day! We love the blanket and bunny. Enjoy the next couple of days!

Susan Kirchmayer said...

very cute pictures. and have fun on wednesday at your new job. have you decided what to wear yet????