Friday, February 23, 2007

Le Sigh

It's been a very long week. D had the cold/flu thingie, then V got it. Then two nights ago, I wasnt feeling well just before going to bed, then woke up shortly after quite sick. Not sure if it was a stomach flu, or something I ate. No one else seems to have had it. YET. Ended up sleeping on the couch, cuz its just that little bit closer to the bathroom, and I didnt want to wake up D who had to work in the morning. So I have such a sore neck now from that. plth!

ok... done whining for now...


UPDATE - well last weeks stomach flu turned into stupid cold/flu thingie over the weekend. Really, can't I just be done with cold and flu season now?? So if I had plans with you over the weekend and you didnt hear from me, I apologize. Blame it on the fever. Feeling somewhat human this morning, except for the rumblings in my intestinal track. ugh.

7 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I have it, hubby had and our 2 year old. Stomach flu. Seems to be,that it sticks around for just over 24 hrs.

Kristi said...

no tummy yucks for me.

i just feel like Carp!

are you well enough to be seen at my mom's tomorrow?

Erin the Innocent said...

I hope you're feeling better now Shari!

liz said...

get better!

L&D said...

wish I could send you home-made soup via email.

Kristi said...

WE need to make a plan for y'all to come for dinner on a weekend that works for both us both in the next month!

Miss-buggy said...

ewwwww........sucky! Not looking forward to that when it happens.
I have a nice ice cream bucket that I have dubbed the "sickie bucket" for just those kinds of occasions.
Hope you are feeling better