Yup! I got a big old car crush and it's on the Lexus LS 460L. I just saw this car reveiwed on the news... I am in love. My heart is racing and my palms are sweaty. So I ran down to the computer and looked it up online. Here it is with all the options I chose (too many to list)...So... if a large sum of money should fall from the sky and land on my head, ok well maybe not my head, cuz OW.... but if it should land in my immediate vicinity... I'm goin' shoppin.

Whew!!! Feelin a little warm here. DANG, that is a nice car!!!!!

4 comments:
Good Choice
A friend of mine has one. It is beautiful!! Of course loaded and wonderful to ride in.
I come first.
Buy me one =]
hahahahahahahahah.
Wow. Congrats. Enjoy the new car smell while it lasts.
OH, I'm updating my links list. Hope you're ok with me adding you. Just want to make sure.
Post a Comment