Wednesday, February 28, 2007

For awhile now I have been in "surf n scan" mode. I have been reading, or more like skimming through blogs, but not really into the blog thing much. I haven't had much to say. Or much felt like really thinking at all. Been tired of it all. All seems so trivial and often negative.

Then, I cruised on by Running Wildly's most recent post.

I still don't have a lot to say, but was just struck by how some bloggers can really put some amazing posts out there. Thought provoking, in a positive way. Made me smile.

Keep on pluggin away, all you bloggies.

1 comment:

Miss-buggy said...

I get the same way. I feel discouraged and don't know what to write myself. Like I have nothing thought provoking. Like a part of me doesn't want to be put out there anymore. And sometimes it gets tedious reading the same ol' stuff. But I am sure everyone thinks that of my blog. LOL. All about Cooper and things I am just not willing to talk about. Sometimes when I do take that chance and let myself out there I won't get feed back and get discouraged even more.
hmmmmm.........not sure that made any sense.
running away now......