** 20 yr high school reunion next year!?!?! Can I really be that old? Have I accomplished anything I thought I would? Have I grown up? Have I changed? Do I want to go, if there is a reunion party? Do I care? **
** Could I have made a difference? Could have anyone? Why do I feel like I share in the responsability? I didn't make her choice. I reached out and she didnt reach back. Should I have tried harder? **
** Do they ever think of me, the way I think of them? Do they know that I love them and miss them? Will I reach out to them before it's too late. Will they reach back or are they lost forever? **
** Will they know, when I'm gone, that I did my very best for them? Do they know, now, how I would give up everything, even my life for theirs? **
** Am I a good wife? Mother? Friend? Daughter? Daughter-in-law? Sister? etc...? **
** Does anyone really care what was overheard in my brain? **
6 comments:
I think we all have those conversations going on inside our heads. Mine are a lot more worrying... what if's...? Sometimes getting it out can help clarify.... sometimes it just makes you feel a little less heavy. One answer for you.... "Am I a good wife, mother, friend etc...." The answer is yes without even knowing you because people who aren't good wifes and mothers don't care enough to wonder or ask those questions!! :)
Yeah, sometimes I wish I could turn off the conversations, (much like yours) that go on in my head. Churns me up inside and sets me off for days. No wonder you are not sleeping. Many times I have tried to reach out and been slapped in response. Don't know if it helps you to know that you are not alone in your thoughts.
I'm so greatful to know you! You are always there, so please don't second guess yourself. You are amazing!!! Love you!
I care what was overheard in your brain
I think your a good friend. and i've only met you twice in person!!
i see how you are there for your friends. your awesome.
thanks guys =)
Post a Comment