love and peace baby! maybe the 60s had something valuable to share with the world afterall......
I love this song! Thanks for the reminder :)
Sorry your having to deal with judgemental and self righteous attitudes.You had that song stuck in my head for a long long time......
Every time I come to your page now I end up singing.....heheAnd I heard Rod whistling it too!!
lOL... I love making people have songs stuck in their heads. hehe
Post a Comment
5 comments:
love and peace baby! maybe the 60s had something valuable to share with the world afterall......
I love this song! Thanks for the reminder :)
Sorry your having to deal with judgemental and self righteous attitudes.
You had that song stuck in my head for a long long time......
Every time I come to your page now I end up singing.....hehe
And I heard Rod whistling it too!!
lOL... I love making people have songs stuck in their heads. hehe
Post a Comment