While reading and replying to my friendDJ's recent post, I was inspired to share a little of the beauty I am surrounded by everyday, living here in the Pacific Northwest. None of these photos are my own, I got them all from searching on google.
These first two are right from my neighborhood. I live in a small community nestled in the midst of farmland. Both these images are from Seattle Times, Pacific Northwest Magazine.
These are from around the Pacific Northwest, which spans from the Oregon on up through British Columbia. Some say it includes Idaho and some of Montana as well.
One of the best parts of the Pacific Northwest is that we have it all. Majestic mountains, plainslands, lush forest, rain forsests, lakes, rivers, and ocean. Doesnt matter if it is winter, spring, summer or fall, there is beauty everywhere. You can go snowboarding in the morning and take in the sunset from the ocean beach in the same day. The climate here is mild. Yes, we get rain, but that is what keeps things green and gorgeous!!!

Jealous yet? =)






4 comments:
It is SO beautiful around here, thanks for the reminder!
Great picture choices. I've been trying to capture some pics on my own too, to show how beautiful it is here.
http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/members/images/image.php?id=1447841
Actually Will took that picture! :D
i can't view your pic, char. =(
I spent a year and a half away from here, cried when I saw the mountains again, I had missed it so much. It really is a beautiful place to live.
Post a Comment