
Trick-or-treating with Vicki last night was just WAY too fun. We took her around two blocks. She has giggling and talking or singing the entire time. Except when she got up to a door and forgot to say "trick-or-treat", but chose just to grab at the candy instead. LOL. Tried to take the candy bowl right out of someones hand, she did. That was a little embarrassing. LOL.
Lexi snapped this picture of her with Vicki in her dragon costume.
Sammi went with her friend, Lemay, escorted by Lemay's dad. What a haul she brought home. They put in a lot of walking though, as there are more people who do not celebrate halloween than people who do in this town. Sammantha was a graduate. She looked so cute in the cap and gown.
Well... survived halloween... one more deep breath and its time to start focussing on christmas. Oh good lawd.
7 comments:
Too cute!
cute pic and good lawd indeed!! let the stress begin!! LOL
why do you girls keep putting the christmas counters on your blogs!! its stressing me out!!!!!
lol susan. it's the little kid in me still counting down till christmas.
the grown up in me is a little stressed about it. lol
Very cute! I had a good time with Payton as well! I have some pics to post later.
You nailed it Shari! It's the kid in me that's excited! The adult is freaking out!! haha!! I have to slow myself down and remind myself what Christmas was REALLY about then I get excited again!
I've been listening to Christmas music for a week at least. It makes me feel happy! Drives Rod insane!! lol!!
i know!!! truth be told - i've already bought 8 gifts!!! and am just checking the calendar to see when i can put the tree (s) up....
V. Looks as though she had a great time!!
See you on Sunday!
Post a Comment