- Haven't been much into the computer, or surfin' lately. It seems that I either have too much pain in my head to look at a computer screen, or just way too much other stuff I would rather do. So, sorry to those who may be feeling neglected with my lack of emailing and blogging.
- So I am on day two of waking up without a headache! YAY.
- I really really love the coffee mate peppermint mocha creamer. OMGosh... yummm!!
- Lexi made dinner Monday night to help me out, cuz I was sufferin' from a nasty headache. She grilled us hamburgers, made mashed potatoes and cut up some fresh veggies. WTG Lex! Those were some good burgers! The kids have all agreed that from now on, they will take turns making dinner on Mondays. This is so awesome. I get to help them learn how to make some of their favorite things!!
- My mom and dad are coming down next week to stay with us for a week or so. It has become a tradition that they come visit around halloween, and we celebrate an early christmas, as they dont travel in the winter anymore.
- I have been really enjoying watching our girls in their fall sports this year. Lexi's soccer team is co-ed and the games are always fun to watch. Those girls can really give those boys a run for their money out there. And Sam's volleyball team is undefeated. Those girls can serve up a great game. ((punny, hehe))
- I am attempting to make Sammi's halloween costume this year. It's simple really. She wants to be a bat, so I am making her a bat winged shaped cape. D pointed out last night that she will need to cover her hair and have ears. Dang him for thinking of it. I was quite happy in my 'I-just-have-to-make-wings' illusion. LOL... I may end up doing a last minute panicked run to the store to see what they have left over.
- My baby boy is 16 now. He has grown into such a handsome young man. Now he has a girlfriend, and she is adorable. She is a bright girl with her feet firmly planted on the ground. She is very good for him. I get tears in my eyes whenever I think of how grown up J-Man is getting.
Lexi is sporting all A's at school again. I love it that she is back on track. After a rough year last year, she is showing a lot of maturity these days. Oh, ya, and she cut off her hair and lightened it. It is just WAY too adorable.
- Sammi is turning into a preteen. I'm not ready for her to stop being a little girl. *sigh*
- Victoria is a real Mommy's girl lately. (Unless Daddy is around) There is still nothing like being jumped by a toddler who just had to have a hug and kiss right then and had to tell you that she loves you. =)
- I currently have 5 different craft projects under way, and little time to work on any of them. *sigh* I suppose I could be doing that right now.....
- Vicki is presently serenading me with songs about Goofy and Donald Duck.
- My baby works too hard. Between his long hours, and my constant headaches, we are always so tired in the evenings, and we can go for days without a real conversation.
- I love spending time with my big buddy Sharley. We can talk about anything, and everything, and we usually do just that. We like to shop too...
- My Lizbiff is coming to visit me tomorrow. I am very excited, cause I can share my life down here with her now! I am very proud of everything she has accomplished on her own these last few years. Look at you Biffie... all growned up.
- I long to do a road trip. (One without kids complaining the whole time) I'm thinking sunny California... wine valleys... Oh ya!! ((It could technically be done over the course of a weekend. It's been done before. Right Liz? All though, it's not something I highly recommend))
- my coffee is cold... so I am done for now
2 comments:
Peppermint mocha creamer??? sounds SO good!!
Brave you for making a halloween costume!
I love your random posts!
California? I'll pick you up tommorow.
Post a Comment