Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lexi has HIJACKED the blogger. :)

Okay. I have hijacked the moms blog, kind of like and air plane but without the wings...and a little less violence.


I have come here today to tell you all how freakishly cool i am. I am so cool that i have toes growing from my feet. I know your jealous.


I like pudding. On random ocasions i come home and make some....its good tasting. (notice my terrible grammar. = ) Hehe. My toes are on the bottom of our computer chair...they are now cold from the metal. I have speech inpediments...but with typing. Its not the greatest. But i am the greastest...MUaHAHAHAHAHAHAH. :)


This is how awsome i am...you will all stare in wonder.


6 comments:

Kristi said...

Al!!
What The Hell!

You have a blog of your own!

We must be related cause I have toes growing at the end of my feet too.

Michelle said...

Toes Toes!! I have those!!

Hi to Lexi!!

shari said...

ya, lexi and josh both havent blogged in so long that neither of them can remember their login's or passwords. LOL.

Kristi said...

HAHSAHAHAHASHAAAAA!

steph said...

I like your hair! Very trendy, oh wait you knew that because of how "cool" you are. Ah youth. Wait till you find out there is no such thing as cool.

lexi said...

MMMM. I did remember my password (after like...UHM 6 minuest of retyping it?) And i logged in...it was rather snazzy