thank you to all who have been sending me your kind thoughts and prayers.
It's not easy to lose someone you care about, especially when it is sudden, as this was. I ask now, not for prayer for me, I will be okay, but prayer for Kaila and Kassie, Karie's daughters. It was just the three of them, and they were very close, and are still so young.
Thank you again.
It's not easy to lose someone you care about, especially when it is sudden, as this was. I ask now, not for prayer for me, I will be okay, but prayer for Kaila and Kassie, Karie's daughters. It was just the three of them, and they were very close, and are still so young.
Thank you again.
2 comments:
Wow, that was very hard to look at knowing the circumstances. What beautiful girls, my heart just breaks for them. They will continue to be in my prayers, as will you.
it can all be over so fast.
what would you do if you knew the day it would be done????
Post a Comment