goin away this weekend. Heading up to my mom and dad's. I am so happy for the timing of this trip. It will be good to just drive. Drive. Drive. (((if only we could mute the kids while we drive. lol)))
Muck - hang in there. There has got to be a way that this can happen. He said it. For really real. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
3 comments:
i know.
i've been looking up hospitals.......
I do't knwo whcih friggin one!
Muck he phoned me at midnight to tell me he loves me.
I've never heard a man say those words to me before.
I think you know exactly what that means to me.........
I'm gone as soon as I figure out how. money is no object.
it'll work out
Have a great trip Shari, I agree with the good timing.
She's right Kristi, I'm sure there is a way this can work out!!
everything happens for a reason.
He was brought into my life for a reason and I his.
Probably for the very reason that when I love I love deep and true. Right now he needs that more than anything.
I'm also very strong....i can handle this that is coming my way.
Sure bumped the whole other lot baggage i was carrying out of my hands pretty quick I tell you!!!
Post a Comment