I hadn't really had the opportunity to talk to Karie in way too long. I sent the odd offline message to say Hi, how're you doing but we just kinda lost touch of each other. The world is missing someone special right now. Karie was a sweet caring woman.
8 comments:
I hadn't really had the opportunity to talk to Karie in way too long. I sent the odd offline message to say Hi, how're you doing but we just kinda lost touch of each other. The world is missing someone special right now. Karie was a sweet caring woman.
Rest In Piece Karie
~Angel Kisses (Erin)
Did you lose someone? That sucks. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
What The hell!!!
What happened!
oh Muck. i am sorry
I'm still stunned, my prayers are with you and her family.
I don't know details. She passed away in her home leaving behind two little girls, 8 and 10.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
thank you for your kind thoughts and words all. Please pray for karie's little girls, who were very very close with their mom.
sorry to hear this.
Just read it.
You all will be in my prayers. sending hugs.
Post a Comment