Go to google, type ~ [yourname] needs ~ into the search box, including the brackets, only insterting your name between them, and see what comes up.
Alrighty then... here we gooo....
Shari needs:
- our help (it's funny cause it's true lol)
- to lay off the lip liner (well who doesnt?)
- a variety of "meaty" articles for this issue
- to go buy more balls! (golf balls people, get your minds out of the gutter!!)
- to know the citizens of Oceanside are upset with these sorts of actions. (ummmm, i'm sorry?!?!)
- to be played more as an attacker.
- better definition and I am sure better taper will come in thatfive year timescale. (huh?)
- to give Dr. B****** an official number on how much the shirts will be...
- to be rejected.
- chocolates. (this is true now, was true yesterday and will be true tomorrow... please send chocolate...)
5 comments:
haha!
ok here's what I got,
liz needs...
a man (seriously came up as the first one!)
protection
a catchy slogan
to be taught a few things about fire safety
to be loved, pursued and reassured (ok)
to put a lid on it
to make her spending consistant with her priorities
That is so funny, I'm going to have to try!!
they were actually talking about you, I think Liz... spending ??? hehe
okay My turn.......
Kristi needs:
..to know exactly what time she is to be doing something and exactly how it is to be done.
..to apologize to the other employee.
..to look alive.
..outside motivation
..needs to be patient
..is trying to find the confidence she needs.
..needs to step up and deliver this year in a way that we all know she is capable of!!!
..dinner menu is varied and appealing
Hmmm. All most interesting I'd say!
hello darling.. i'm blogging again... www.honeyvixen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment