Monday, October 24, 2005

What do You Have to be Thankful For?

The topic this morning at Coffee and Conversation was "Gratitude. What Do You Have to be Thankful For?" It is absolutely amazing, how some who are in the throws of hellish times can still count their blessings and find joy. Of course, they have chosen their attitude, but we all know that its not easy. Sometimes, our emotions are so powerful, and it seems just easier to let them rule instead.

Once again, I am prompted to list some things for which I am grateful, in no particular order.

~my husband
~the freedoms our nations (Canada and USA) afford us.
~my children
~friends
~my church
~my home
~my family, near and far
~coffee
~chocolate
~my computer
~schools
~our new small group
~sunshine
~the mild climate in which I live
~the mountains
~music
~my health
~my Drama team
~Coffee and Conversation
~our dvd player (hehe)


Of course, my list could go on and on... maybe it will. I reserve the right to add to and expand this list at a moments notice. =P

No comments: