It happens all the time. I have all these thought brewing around in my brain. Great ideas for thought provoking blog posts, or lighthearted stories. Then, I come downstairs to the office, sit down in front of the computer and POOF!! It's all gone. There was a time when I did some of my most creative writing at the keyboard. Now, it's like a vacuum that sucks all my creativity away. ***slurrrrrrrrppppp***
*SIGH*
It is actually representative of how my brain works. If I don't respond and react to my thoughts pretty much instantaneously, they are gone. Not likely to be recovered any time soon. I think I should get a little tape recorder and leave myself notes that way.
I have always had a slippery memory. Yet, at the same time, I have also been known as a source of completely useless facts. Why? Why can I remember stupid irrelevant stuff that no one cares about, but I cant remember why I just walked into the kitchen. Hmmm... Darin teases that he is going to put up a big white board where we can leave notes to me, so I can remember all that I wanted and needed to do. OH YAH, I need to call so and so. Oh look, I have an appointment today. (Insert completely unrelated useless trivia here). Right... pick up Lexi from soccer. Lord help me when I am old and start really losing my memory!
So my cat is gone. One morning she was here clawing my chin to pet her, the next thing we know, we are all trying to determine when we last saw her. Its been at least 4 days now. You know that feeling, where you just know that they aren't coming home. Yah. I haven't processed that she is gone. Gonna miss that annoying little critter. She really was a sweet cat, even if she was the loudest meower in history at 4:00 am EVERY morning. Even if she left fur all over my freshly vacuumed rug. Even if she claws you in the chin if you stop petting her. Good-bye my little Maxi. We sure are going to miss you.
3 comments:
OMG I'm so sorry to hear that! I will keep you in prayers that when it actually hits you it will be as painless as possible. Love you lots.
Oh Muck!
Oh max!
She was a good cat. I am sooo very sad.
As for your brain. Baby brain my dear! & Lack of sleep.
Remember I started off with the Ginko Biloba and moved over to the Flax to help me.
I also write everything down. Helps jog what little I have left!
It'll get better when you are able to finish a thought after V. grows up and leaves the house!
LOL... by the time V is out of the house, I should be able to blame it on "senior moments" hehehe
Post a Comment