ya, not so much! The few stores that do carry petite sizes (which are still to long btw) don't carry smaller than a size 2 so you end up going to the other stores that do carry size 0 but then have to hem everything you buy! yup, I am frustrated!
Very few places have petite clothes, and often when they do, they are all granny clothes.
Reitmans has ok petite clothes, and Old Navy offers some of their pants in short lengths, which are still too long for me. The Gapp used to, but doesn't seem to any longer.
the frustrating part is that you go into a store, like Suzi Shier, for example and they have 15 different styles of jeans. Of those, 3-4 kinds come in tall lengths, as well as regular. But no short lengths. Not even one. And that is pretty much how it goes across the board.
I wish I had that problem..... mine used to always be that they were too short. I like the longer lengths now. But they do need to remember that we aren't all barbie's and if you get the best of one you don't get the other. Do you get what I mean? YOu find the perfect pants but they are too long. Or you find the right length wrong size. When are designers going to learn hey?
5 comments:
they do Muck.........
Petites
ya, not so much! The few stores that do carry petite sizes (which are still to long btw) don't carry smaller than a size 2 so you end up going to the other stores that do carry size 0 but then have to hem everything you buy! yup, I am frustrated!
Very few places have petite clothes, and often when they do, they are all granny clothes.
Reitmans has ok petite clothes, and Old Navy offers some of their pants in short lengths, which are still too long for me. The Gapp used to, but doesn't seem to any longer.
the frustrating part is that you go into a store, like Suzi Shier, for example and they have 15 different styles of jeans. Of those, 3-4 kinds come in tall lengths, as well as regular. But no short lengths. Not even one. And that is pretty much how it goes across the board.
i hear yah mom......i am short...as short as you..and i am a size zero. lol. i dont fit much...this is something we found out the other day!!!!
I wish I had that problem.....
mine used to always be that they were too short. I like the longer lengths now. But they do need to remember that we aren't all barbie's and if you get the best of one you don't get the other. Do you get what I mean? YOu find the perfect pants but they are too long. Or you find the right length wrong size. When are designers going to learn hey?
Post a Comment