Not a lot to say these days. Just been enjoying having the kids around, with the lazy hazy days of summer. I'm feeling like crap today. I've got the worst cramps I have had in years, like something is trying to climb out of me through my abdominal wall and lower back at the same time. I would be able to deal better though if the naseau would pass so I can drink my coffee!! BLECH!
I can't beleive how fast this summer is going. This weekend we have Danni and Bo-bo's (Kristi's brother) wedding already, then Liz is moving, then Darin is being sent away by his company for a week for training, then Josh and Lexi go camping with their dad for a week, then Jars of Clay right here in little ol' Lynden, then I fly out to get Sammi. ACK... where does the time go? The weather hasnt even provided us with some beach opportunities yet! And I still havent gotten any really cute new sandals yet! Oh well... gonna go give myself a pedicure now. Tata!
I can't beleive how fast this summer is going. This weekend we have Danni and Bo-bo's (Kristi's brother) wedding already, then Liz is moving, then Darin is being sent away by his company for a week for training, then Josh and Lexi go camping with their dad for a week, then Jars of Clay right here in little ol' Lynden, then I fly out to get Sammi. ACK... where does the time go? The weather hasnt even provided us with some beach opportunities yet! And I still havent gotten any really cute new sandals yet! Oh well... gonna go give myself a pedicure now. Tata!
2 comments:
I think I'm going to treat myself to a pedicure and manicure for the wedding.
cool! I'm not going to be able to 'have' a pedicure and manicure, but sure would love to do that. Have never had either. They seem like pure luxury. Just the kind of thing to make a woman feel all purdy and special. hehe
Post a Comment