Thursday, June 09, 2005

What's a Girl to Do?

Cut my hair off today.
Totally on a whim.
Darin hates it.
I like it.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

We need a picture!! When I cut mine short, really really short in highschool, Rod HATED it!! I bet it looks great!

Miss-buggy said...

I need to get a trim, but whenever I go to the hairdressers I keep telling them shorter. I think Sushi might attempt tp trim it for me!! She knows I want only a trim. I bet your hair looks cute. PICTURE!!

shari said...

Sorry girls, I don't have access to a digital camera, and it takes me forever to get film developed, so it probably isnt going to happen.

Lexi, Sammi and I all got our hair cut short. Sammi's curls are just too adorable now that her hair is layered and not so long and heavy!! Darin hates her hair too. And Lexi's. All short hair, for that fact. Oh well.

Nikki said...

I can't wait to see it! :)

Kristi said...

You have always pulled off short hair well!
I bet Samm's hair is great. Its always been that dandelion look since i met her. I bet its way more manageable for everyone!
Al~ bangs are about all she needs to show off that cute face of hers!
Never quite suited the no bang thing...