Friday, June 10, 2005

Ever have one of those friends whom you lose contact with, then every now and then, your paths cross again and the friendship is still as warm as ever? I have this one friend, Lisa, whom I met several years back via the internet. She has this great sense of humour and a big ol' heart. We totally connected, almost instantly. We even got to meet once, when a group of us, known at the time as "the Swedish Gin Team", all got together in WA. Well, years have passed. Our lives have taken us all in different directions. But every now and then, Lisa and I bump into each other on our Yahoo messengers (which is a small miracle these days, cause I hardly ever turn mine on). It's always great to catch up with her, exchange pictures and share some laughs. Today was one of those days. It's been at least a couple years since we have had a chat, but gosh it was good to talk with her. I sure have missed her. We exchanged addresses and phone numbers again, and talked of maybe arranging a visit. SOOOOOO COOL!!! Anyways, I'm very giddy since chatting with her and thought I would share.

Here you go, Lisa... sorry, couldnt find any moldy ones. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shari is a truly wonderful person who i will always love to death.She proves you dont have to live next door to be a wonderful friend.Not too many people in my life i consider a true friend.She is acaring,sweet,understanding,and non judgemental person(which i do require in a friend..lol).I do paln on visiting as soon as i can and i better have some moldy cookies waiting for me...lol.I am so happy she has become content with her life because she deserves that.Darin you better take good care of herbecause she is special and you won't find another like her.I miss the morning internet chats over coffee..sometimes trying to play games while we talk..yeah right like that happened..too busy yakking.When we do talk on the phone we will get to make fun of each others accents..(what accents??.lol).I miss you bunches and hope to see you soon..Love ya, Lisa "Corny"

shari said...

Awweeee! Thanks Lisa.

You know I love ya, girl!!!