Friday, June 10, 2005

Thingie

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45am... unless you mean when did I actually get out of bed... that would be about 7:10am.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds all the way!!!!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
"Phantom of the Opera" with my girls. =)
4. What are your favorite TV shows? the Amazing Race, CSI New York, the Apprentice, and still bitter about them cancelling Buffy... my all time favorite.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Breakfast? What is this b-re-ak-f-ast?
6. What is your middle name?
Colleen
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Pretty much anything that I didnt cook... hehe... Greek, Italian, Japanese.
8. What foods do you dislike?
coconut, liver, a lot of convenience foods
9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Nacho Cheese Doritos, and spicy chips! Really liking the salt and pepper Kettle Chips right now.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Casting Crowns
11. What type of car do you drive? Ford Windstar, what can I say... four kids
12. Favorite sandwich? I'm not big on sandwishes, but I do kind of like grilled ham and cheese with tomato, gotta be real ham and real cheese though.
13. What characteristic do you despise? self righteousness, selfishness, and being judgemental
14. Favorite item of clothing? pink t-shirt
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece, pretty much anywhere really, but really really really really want to go to Greece and some other of the neighboring Medittereanean countries.
16. What color is your bathroom?
White walls, grey slate tile floor.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? For me: whatever fits. For the kids: Old Navy
18. Where would you retire to? Somewhere warm but not too far from my kids
19. Favorite time of the day? It's all good
20. What was your most memorable birthday? memorable? uhhhh... two come to mind. One would have to be when Kristi and Tanya surprised me with cake at midnight (my bday is New Years Day, usually forgotten) and no one else knew what was going on or why I was so touched and crying. The other would have to be 2004, right before Vicki was born and Darin tried to make me Tiramisu
22. Favorite sport to watch? Depends... are they on tv, live, professional, who am I watching it with? I love watching Lexi's soccer games, and Sammi's basketball games. I enjoy watching football with Darin, but had the most fun watching Olympic hockey with him when it was Canada vs. USA and Canada whooped their asses. hehe
25. What laundry detergent do you use?
Gain liquid and Tide with bleach for whites.
26. Coke or Pepsi? I used to have a distinct preference, now I just like either cause I so rarely have soda.
27. Favorite movie? So I Married an Axe Murderer, Lord of the Rings (all three), Lean on Me, and pretty much anything that can truly make me laugh.
28. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Neither! Hmmm.....
29. What is your shoe size?
7 1/2
30. Do you have any pets? A cat, Maxi
31. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? I cut off my hair?
32. What did you want to be when you were little? Actress, dancer, or teacher
33. What languages do you speak? English and a tiny bit of sign language.
34. What is your pet peeve? Depends when you ask me.. right now, that all these questionaire thingies always ask this question!!

No comments: