Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tagged, again! =)

I wasnt really planning to write anything until after our move, but I was tagged again by Heather. Heather is a blogger I found by following links on other peoples blogs. I really enjoy reading her blog. Her sarcasm is great!
Anyways, all my babble is getting to a point. By the rules of tagging, I am to do a "10 Favorite things" list, then tag 4 other people. Seeming as how my first list was a pretty generalized list, stating pretty much the obvious, I have decided that this list will be completely superficial. Here is a list of some stuff that I like, in no particular order.


~~ 1 ~~ BOOTS. I love boots. A girl can never have enough pairs of them. Actually, the fact that I don't have more than I do is proof that I do have self control. Ok, all it really proves is that I dont have a lot of money. So what?
~~ 2 ~~ Lingerie. A girl can never have enough lingerie either. Actually, the fact that I don't have more than I do is proof that I do have self control. Ok, all it really proves is that I dont have a lot of money. oops... repeating myself.
~~ 3 ~~ So I Married an Axe Murderer. Still one of my all time favorite movies. "She smelled like soup." "...ee-vil like the fru-its of the dev-il"
~~ 4 ~~ Saturday nights after the kids FINALLY go to bed (whoever came up with the idea that the kids can stay up late on weekend is ee-vil), I love relaxing with my hubby and having a glass of wine while we play a game, or watch a movie and snuggle.
~~ 5 ~~ Candles. Something about the glow of a candle makes me mellow and relaxed. Definitely enhances a romantic mood.
~~ 6 ~~ Red wine. Everything goes better with a glass of red wine. (ok, MOST things go better with a glass of wine)
~~ 7 ~~ Mercedez Benz, convertible, silver. I can just picture driving down the beach side roads, with the top down, sunglasses on, hair in the breeze, jazz on the radio, glass of wine... woops... hehe... no wine.
~~ 8 ~~ Doritos, nacho flavoured. YES. (sometimes with glass of wine.hehe)
~~ 9 ~~ Canadian beer. Accept no imitations. I am Canadian. I do NOT live in an igloo or say "aboot". I spell colour with a 'u' and have been known to drop the occassional "eh" on my sentences. Yes, I do know Joe and Sue. They are both hot, they both wear TOQUES and they both drink beer.
**side note: yes, I do now reside in the good ol' USA, but I am Canadian. I love Canada, even if the government is run by complete morons. I love the diversity, the physical beauty and the beer is WAY better!! I have also come to appreciate the US and other than the beer, it's pretty cool here too! Our two countries are so similiar, and yet different. People here always peg me as Canadian, because of my "accent". Whatever! I do not have an accent. =P
~~ 10 ~~ Massage. Giving and receiving. (and this is where many different items on my list come together) Saturday night, kids in bed. Hubby. Candle light. Low, mellow music. Lingerie, Glass of wine. Taking turns giving each other full body massages starting at the feet and slowly working your way all the way up to the shoulders, down the arms, not forgetting the hands, and back again.


Okay... So now I have to tag 4 more people. Lets see Kaylin, Lori, HMOG and Scoot.
So, that's it. Back in a week or two.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

missin you!!!

Kristi said...

SO i heard Sister Christian 2 times in a row on 2 different radio stations about 10 minutes apart the other day. Totally thught of you.
Everything okay?
Missing you. Can't wait till your hooked up again!