ME!!
hehe. So I finally have my DSL working again. Thanks to those of you missed me while I was gone. (((((Muck, Sass))))). =)
Please forgive me if I take awhile to respond to emails, but I have over 110 emails to work through. Gosh I sure missed all of my blogger buddies while I was away. I will try to get to each of your blogs over the next few days or so, but. So hugs for now... new posts that might be actually interesting coming soon. =)
11 comments:
YEAH! You're back!!!! That took FOREVER!!!
Are you coming friday night????
We don't have a babysitter! =(
Glad your back Shari!! Missed you!! Howz the new place??
yay Muck!!
why not bring kid? They are welcome aren't they??? (yikes)
Biff said yes, they can come as long as they like loud music and dancing!! Vicki will love it!!!
J and L probably won't be there, as they will be at their dad's, but the rest of us are a goin' fo' sure!
New place is good... stay tuned for more info...
ps... missed you too
I am also so glad you are back online and I can't wait to see the new place! And hurrah that you are coming on friday!! See you then! love you lots!
Thanks ladies. Missed you all while I was gone.
((((Liz))))
((((Michelle))))
((((Kristi))))
((((Mandy))))
((((Sassy))))
welcome back!
thank you freewriter!
Yeah!! you are back. OIt was great to meet you last night...
what a fun night!
Post a Comment