Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Countdown

So only a few more days until we move. Packing has gone okay. We're getting there.
ANYWAYS... The kids are all brimming with excitement. The girls are beside themselves about having their own rooms again. They have only been sharing for just over a year, but the honeymoon is over and they are very ready for their own space again.


I was spoiled for mother's day. Everyone got me a new picture or something to hang up at our new house. Victoria got me a clock that I have been eyeing up for awhile. Got a new elephant picture too... yay!! Lexi made me a treasure bottle, with different objects inside it and different type of liquids, and the ogjects float at different levels in the liquids. Lexi made it herself. It is very cool. Then Sammantha came along and shook it all up and wrecked it. This was after Lexi explained that it can't be shaken. Two of the liquids have mixed and are not seperating. Some of the items that were floating between layer one and two are now sitting on the bottom. Maybe she can remake it for me, and I can keep it behind locked doors. Lately, there have been a few things of mine that have met an untimely end in under-aged hands. What? Breaking your own stuff isn't good enough anymore? STOP TOUCHING MY STUFF!! *sigh*

So my computer is going to be down for awhile. Once we move, I will be without DSL until they get it set up at our new place. THEN, I must reformat my computer. It is having issues. The memory is maxed out, and I am getting a lot of error messages. I can thank some damage caused by a Trojan that I had to manually remove. By the time I got it all gone, it had damaged some stuff here and there. So gotta start from scratch. ~~K... Side note here... Interesting that this type of virus is called a Trojan. It could be likened to a condom by the same name with tiny holes in it. You think you may have gotten it all out, but it left traces behind. Just enough to reak a little havoc, and have long lasting effect to remind you of its presence.~~ So my point was that I will be suffering greatly from blog and email withdrawal during this time. ~~*giggle* withdrawal~~ oops... ok... Time for me to move on to a different subject. My mind is twisting everything.

So while I am offline, I will be working on some new blog post ideas. Coming soon to a blog near you.... "The New, Extended List of Things I Like, Love and Am Thankful For", "Adventures in Moving", and "What the Hell?". It is not outside the realm of possibilities that there could be others too.

I'm still waiting on
Mandy, Liz, Cari and Michelle's tag lists. Do check out Kristi's and Sassy's lists. Lots of fun!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Been working on mine, ETA tonight or tomorrow!!

Glad to hear everything is moving along. No pun intended. I hate moving and can never wait untill it's all over. If your blog withdrawel gets to fierce I'm sure you sneak on someone elses computer for a quick fix!!