Okay, so I got tagged. It goes like this. Someone tags you, then you have to post a list of your 10 favorite things, then you tag 4 more people. Thanks Muck!!
So here I go, David Lettermen style.
TOP 10 THINGS I LIKE (A LOT)
10. Music & Art - I like most types of music. I'm not overly crazy about opera and can do without rap and the heaviest of metal. Now I don't claim to be a conniseur of art, I just like it, all kinds of median... poetry, paintings, sculpture, drawings, performance art, etc etc. I have a preference for art that does NOT have a political or social objective. I like art for the sake of art.
9. Acting - I love being on the stage. I have also recently discovered that I like to be in front of the camera too. Whole new world of possibilies there.
8. My Church - The people, the outreach, the worship, its all good. Pastor Kim rocks!
7. The Great Outdoors - love to be outside. Sometimes just basking in God's creation. Sometimes playing basketball, frisbee, or water tag with the kids. Sometimes walking along the beach and exploring all the little tide pools. Sometimes hiking. Definitely camping. And I am putting gardening under this category only cause I only can list 10 and am running out of numbers!!
6. Time with Friends and Family - quiet evenings just chatting and catching up, or crazy games of pictionary =) , meeting for coffee, being a shoulder for tears, giving or receiving a kick in the pants as needed, ITS ALL GOOD.
5. Food - I love to cook and love to eat it. There is something soooooo satisfying about making a new recipe and hearing rave reviews for it. Cooking loses ALL of its lustre when cooking for unapreciative picky eaters. PLPTH!!! And as for eating... my all time fav's are chocolate and doritos. Not together however! And it is a little slice of heaven to have a nice meal in a quiet environment, with a good glass of wine.
4. (x-rated) number four has been removed by the sensors for material unsuitable for the author's children's eyes!
(lets just say that no. 4 goes hand in hand with no. 2)
3. Joshua, Lexi, Sammantha and Victoria - you all make my life worth living , every day. Even when you make my head explode. =)
2. Darin. My husband. My best friend. YOU ROCK BABY!!!
1. My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
OK... off I go then...
4 comments:
Interesting, THANX by the way...
so do you think the camera thing could come in handy with #2 too!!!
Kind of a helping fun hand with #4.......
I'm sure darin would approve!
lol.... ummmm..... NO
Heya Meggan, nice to meet you.
I love the penguin too... my daughter found it actually. Go ahead and copy it if you like.
Cool about MGM's "slogan". I did not know that, and I love useless trivia. =)
Post a Comment