Tuesday, April 12, 2005

this and that

Because I am a total sucker for these questionairre thingies, I will subject you all to one. =)
I got this from the Boutros who got it from... well who cares where he got it from =P... here we go...
Chores I hate:
Umm... all of them!! LOL There is absolutely nothing fun about housework. But my least favorite chore is ummm... folding laundry. Mostly cause the kids just throw it all on the floor or shove it all messy into their drawers anyway, so what's the point?
Dad's Name:
Daryll
Gold or Silver:
White gold all the way!!!!! But I am poor... so silver works too.
Hometown:
I grew up in Langley, BC Canda... now living in a cute little dutch town in WA state.
Interesting Fact:
About me???? Ummm...... When I was a kid, a family friend nicknamed me "Wind, weather and tourist information" cause I talked so much. I love everything elephant and love to cook, for those who appreciate it. Not so much for the picky eaters in the house though. =P Oh and I love to act. Oh... hehe... and Kristi and I have known each other since we were in first grade. 30 YEARS!!!! Wowsers.
Job Title:
MOM
Kids:
4---- Joshua Douglas- 14, Alexandra (Lexi) Danielle - 13, Sammantha Christi - 9, Victoria Emily - 15 months
Living Arangements:
Husband, Darin, the 4 kids listed above and one cat all in a four bedroom, 3 bath house!!
Mom's Birthplace:
Ok... ummmm.... I think my Mom was born in Vancouver, BC and my birth mother was born in Vicoria, BC.
Number of Apples Eaten Last Week:
none... not so much of an apple fan
Overnight Hospital stays:
ummm.... i was in the hospital for a few weeks when born, then of course there is the stays for the birth of my children, a 3 day stay for a kidney infection once, and a couple weeks of in and out around the time of a miscarraige
Phobias:
heights, spiders, small places
Question You Ask Yourself A Lot:
ummm....
Religious Affiliation:
Christian as defined by the Holy Bible.
Siblings:
one older brother, Doug
Time I wake up:
Darin's alarm clock wakes me up every morning at 6:20... I dont always get up right away, but that is when I first wake up.
Unnatural Hair Colour:
I've had every colour except black. Oh and no technicolours.
Natural Hair Colour:
brown
Vegetables I Refuse to Eat:
none. I like veggies!!!
Worst Habit:
Procrastination
X-rays:
nose, lung, kidney, bladder, and intestinal
Delicious Foods I Make:
ummmm... everything I make is good. I have a great chicken recipe with parmesan and rosemary that is great with lemon rice. MMmmmmmmm.
Zodiac Sign:
Carpricorn
Cars I have Owned:
'79 Honda Civic
'86 Hyundia Excel
'81 Chrysler Cordoba (affectionately called "Thor")
'92 Dodge Colt
'01 Ford Windstar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms! ok, I'm so jealous...hold on a minute, it will pass, generally I'm content with and love my 3 bedroom, 1 bath rancher...but more than 1 bathroom, that's gotta really help with potty training!

shari said...

now that we have teenagers in the house, more than one bath is a requirement!!!!

Anonymous said...

grin

Miss-buggy said...

What a cute picture. That is your family? They are beautiful

shari said...

Thank you! =)