Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hair

I CUT MY HAIR!!!
6-7 inches gone. It has style now, sitting just below my shoulders, layers etc... and who knew my hair was so curly!!!!
Woooooo!!!!
And Darin even likes it.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

HOLY SHIT!!!!

you're hair has always had curl what are you talking about?
maybe with the last baby the hormones curled it even more!

Can't wait to see.
So when are we coloring it??

Michelle said...

Sounds really nice, can't wait to see it!!

liz said...

when are you coming up to show us?

Lees :) said...

I think you need to post a picture of your new doo. It sounds really cute :)

Kristi said...

did you donate it to a nunery to make wigs like I did when I cut mine????

shari said...

no donations, there should be at least 8 inches for that.

Kristi said...

you couldnt' spare that last inch hey.
Its for wigs. Its a good cause.
thats how mine ended up so short that time.
one more inch wouldn't hurt and it didn't I felt so good aobut it I'm growing it out again only to cut it off in November for the same cause!

thats my way of donating to Cancer.
I have no money. But I have Hair!!!

shari said...

my hair also has colour in it from last time I streaked it, which they also dont take.

Miss-buggy said...

sounds cute. It must be that time of year. Everyone seems to be getting hair cuts!