Some days, there just isnt enough coffee in the world. Ya know???
So Lexi had cheer try outs last night. There are way more girls trying out than there are available spots, so its pretty competitive. She did very well. They broke all the girls into groups of 3 with whom they practised all the required material and had to make up one of their own cheers. They performed together during the try outs also. All the girls in Lexi's group did very very well. They were all new comers and as such blew away the competition. Way to go girls!!!!!!
Results will be posted Friday at the high school. Lexi will be at soccer practice, so I'll be there in the midst of thirty some-odd girls looking for her name on the list. Those young energetic, attractive girls make me feel soooooo old.
Last night at the try outs, when I arrived, I entered the gym the way I usually do and proceeded to find a seat on the bleachers. Well apparantly all the parents had a meeting and decided to sit at the other end of the bleachers and didnt post a notice.... LOL... sooooo there I was sitting with all the students who came to cheer on their friends and vote for their favorites. Amazing how aware I suddenly became of the gray in my hair and the bags under my eyes. *sigh* But anyways... I digress.... Lexi did great!!!
So anyways, it was a long night of dreaming about cheerleading. Apparantly I also tried out, but they don't let OLD people cheer. Stupid dreams....
Cooooooofffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
3:37 -
Had a most marvellous time shopping today with Lizbiff and Michelle. I actually had a little money and bought myself some new clothes. Have almost a complete, way cute outfit, just need some shoes to complete the look. Found some ultra cute ones, but alas, they cost more than the rest of my items combined. *sigh*
Got home to mesages on my voice mail .... "Mom, I forgot my soccer stuff. Can you bring it before school is out?"..... beep.... "Mom, I forgot my soccer stuff by the bathroom door. Please, please bring it. If you don't, I'll come home on the bus." Hmmm.... bus was here 15 mins ago... no Lexi... grab the 'soccer stuff' and head over to the school. Walk around to the field where they are practicing on the farthest corner possible from the parking lot... can't see Lex anywhere. Go into the school, ask to have her paged. Waiting... waiting..... walk back out to the field... STILL in the farthest corner possible and OH LOOK... there is Lexi... she was there all along, slipping and sliding on the wet grass without her cleats. drop the bag. Return home. Only 20 mins till I must go pick up Sam and then Lexi.
NO FLIPPIN CLUE WHAT TO MAKE FOR DINNER.
6 comments:
So when are you coming up and over and letting me colour your hair for you????
Come on you let me do it befoe and it turned out GReat!!!
We can order pizza and I'll watch you get drunk. A good time had by all.
liz can come and paint my bathroom ceiling. Lol!!!
I'd let Charity come over but she has to promise to stay away from the blender!
Awwweee Muck, you are swell. I tell ya what. Once I decide firmly on whether to colour or streak my hair... I'm there and you are my gal.
And having the girls all there would be great fun.
Hmmmm..... blender drinks... =P
maybe a poll.....
what kind of poll.
Like the kind you dance around?
or a vote? like going to the polls??
or maybe a sex pole!!
oh no......
that was SAssy and it was a post.
So Sorry. Clearly my mind is elsewhere.
Where is that Kamloops Co-Pilot of mine? Why hasn't he called?!?
ACK!!! @ the vision of me and a pole.... lol
Maybe you should call co-pilot Buddy!! He strikes me as the type of guy who would totally dig the chick calling him. =)
Hey did they post the cheerleading results??
Post a Comment