Hello my friend,
It sure has been awhile.
But I thought of you today
And it made me smile.
We used to spend
So much time together.
Sharing dreams, hopes
Even talk of the weather.
I miss the time
When I could call to say,
“What are you up to?
Let’s get together today.”
I know how things,
For you have been hard.
I think of you often,
And keep you close in my heart.
So now between us lies
Much time and space.
But thinking of you
Is like a warm embrace.
And so, my friend,
I just have to say,
you've been on my mind,
and I prayed for you today.
5 comments:
you are in a poetry palce these days.
Whats up?
Dear Shari, it sure has been awhile.But I thought of you today
And it made me smile my friend,
I just have to say,you've been on my mind,and I prayed for you today. Love you lots!
No worries Kristi. I have just had a friend on my mind who I havent seen in a long time and the words just kind of came. Thanks for checking though...love you =)
Thanks Sass!!!!
Love you too Mandy!!
Don't make me come down there.
You Know how i worry!!
and now I need a passport!!!!!!!!
fffff
glad you're okay. Hope the friend on the mind is okay too!
Love back!
It started out for the one friend... but in the end it was for all my friends. =)
Post a Comment