Monday, April 18, 2005

Good Vibrations

So, in the process of changing my template, I lost all my previous comments. Well, after much time and "OH CRAP!"s, I got them back and all is well.

Then I type out a nice post about this 'n that, and hit the spell check button....
POOF... gone!!! STUPID BLOGGER!!!!!

Lexi and I both coloured our hair Friday. I went slightly lighter than my natural shade and Lexi went a couple shades darker. Bothe turned out rather well. While we were in the process, Sammantha told me that she will never colour her hair, cause she likes it just the way it is. =) If I had her hair colour, I wouldn't change it either. It really is very nice.

Kids are back to school this week after being on break last week. I love having them home, but it is good to get back to our routine. Although, I blew today on my blog. Heh....

Final thought: I drank too much coffee and am now vibrating terribly!




6 comments:

Kristi said...

nice Eye!!!

the elephants not bad either...

shari said...

Why thank ya Muck!

Kristi said...

hey!!

your blog is taking awhile to get into, download, whatever.
just thought you should know.

Still love the eye. Like your just Lookin at me!!!

how did you get that Eye anyway??
I was goign for a scorpio last night and I just could make it work......

shari said...

I got a new template with the picture already in it from this site: http://www.ehsany.com/

shari said...

Okay, I took out my dividers, that should lighten the load time a bit. let me know if it helps.

Kristi said...

still nearly forever to get to you.
Damn Muck!
Anyone else having the problem?