Tuesday, April 19, 2005

How and Why?

How and why I end up following links to these things baffles me. For some reason, they always suck me in, and for some other reason, I seem to enjoy them.

The results from completely useless quizzes:



~My Japanese name is Yori Shigenoi.
~I am 60% female brained.
~I act 29.
~I am 63% logical.
~My inner European is Spanish.
OLE!!

~My punk rock band name is The Curious Urinal Cakes. LOVE IT!!!
~I am 65% normal. I am unique, but not so much as to stand out in a crowd. Hmph!
~My Irish Name is Aine Dillon.
~I speak 65% General American English, 15% Yankee, 10% Dixie and 5% each aof Midwestern and Upper Midwestern.
~My true birth month is April.
Sorry Carol, apparently you should have held out for 3 more months.
~And I am from planet Venus.
They even wrote a book about me. hehe.

~I was very relieved to read that I am 0% Redneck. "I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style.You ain't no redneck - you're all Yankee!"
~If I were a crappy gift, I'd be a fruitcake!
IF???? I am a fruitcake, 24/7/365!! Guess that makes me a crappy gift 24/7/365 too, hehe.

And my favorite:





Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.





4 comments:

Mandy said...

Mine was musical intellegence, go figure!!!

Michelle said...

That was an hour of my life wasted!! But what fun. I have Linguistic Intelligence as well!

Kristi said...

yay. I love thes tests!!
I'm taking it.
Post it on my sight!
yes i must agree you are a Fuitcake.
However not a Crappy gift!

Anonymous said...

linguistic intellegence, a bit histrionic, ideal lover, really normal...grin