So Mom and Dad are coming this morning to introduce us to Baxter, their new baby. Jack Russel terrier that is. They are exstatically happy to be finally be getting their new baby. They lost their beloved Andy about a year ago and have missed him so terribly. I am happy for them.
But we are waiting. They said they would be here in the morning... it is now 11:40, morning is almost over. The kids are anxious (especially since they have to work on their chores until grandpa and grandma get here, lol) and we are all hungry because we decided to do a brunch in honour of the newest family member.
BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE COFFEE NOW.
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.... Jars of Clay is coming to the NW Washington Fair this year. Aug 18. I am sooooooo going to be there. Taking the whole family, except Vicki. (guess I better find a babysitter) It is going to be so fabulous. They are my favorite Christian band. They broke open a whole genre of Christian music where it was ok to be talented and creative and not sound like canned pop music. If you have never heard their music, do check them out.
Final thought... why is the hair on one side of my head so much curlier than the other???
5 comments:
you got your ways of being on time from somewhere.
Now i guess I know Where.
so your hair is curlier on one side than the other cause you are a wacky chick!
JARS!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SSSOOOOOOOOO THERE WITH YOU!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!
Maybe you think harder with on side of your brain??
Jars you say?? That would be a good show. I'm thinking there could be many of us heading out for that. It could be a really fun day!!
My Mom and Dad did make it at about 12:15. Apparantly there was a very long line at the border. Which makes sense because it is the end of spring break for us here in Whatcom County. Baxter was just adorable and it was wonderful to see my mommy and daddy, as always.
I like the new look. Love the dancing baby stick figure. Isn't it funny that we recognize what it is. It's an icon of our time. And those shoes, well they are just so you!
Post a Comment