Thursday, April 07, 2005

A friend of mine gave me this link. This is too much fun. You can make a painting on their site, then email it friends, view it in a gallery, print it.. etc...
ARTPAD.COM

Here are first attempts... LOL... an artist I am not.
Vicki's Room
Beach

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That is fun, I had a picture I was actually proud of and was about to save it and decided to go back and put a signature on it. I lost it!!! When I hit back it went back your your site!! Now I'm going to pout!!

For future reference DON'T HIT THE BACK BUTTON!!!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Stupid blogger!

Anonymous said...

Well thanks Shari, it is amazing how much time I can waste trying to create!!! Floors be damned, I want to be an artist!
Linda

shari said...

Awee Michelle. Stupid back button.

Hehe... glad I could help you find a creative way to waste time.

Another you might like to try is ISketch - http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml
Its a pictionary style game, BUT you can also just create and save your creations there. Just click on the "studio" button near the top of the screen in the lobby.

Anonymous said...

no, no, no, I'm in enough trouble as it is. Got to get to the garden
Linda