While playing with Vicki last night, I took a book to the eye. Jabbed right in the center of my right eye with the corner of the book. Who knew an eye could hurt so much? Anyways, so today I look a little like someone jabbed me in the eye, with the redness and puffiness. The part that is causing a little concern though is the fact that my vision is all blurry in that eye though.
I'll give it a couple days to heal... hopefully it clears up or you'll be calling me "Patch"!
6 comments:
Yikes!!! Have you had anyone look at it??(anyone meaning someone with a dr's degree!)
Got hit in the same eye by a toy yesterday. It's a plot, I just know it. She is practicing for the day she removes the eye all together.
The eye is feeling, looking and seeing much better this morning.
yOWSERS!!
that sucks.
sounds like you've got some corneal swelling afecting your sight.
you could go to the doc's but they'll just tell you something stupid like. Don't use that eye. Keep your fingers out of it and put a patch on it!
remember when Julie cut her cornea from that earring?
they might give you some drops though.
Eye Drugs!!!!
hope it heals soon......
I wonder why only 3 comments show????
Blogger is acting very funny
it's almost back to normal now. =)
Post a Comment