Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Busy week ahead...

Well Easter weekend was wonderful and renewing. What a joyous celebration at church this weekend. Christ has risen indeed!

So our drama team did a drama in three services this weekend. It was a great little drama, a series of short monologues looking at different perceptions of what love is. Turned out very powerful. I was so nervous for the first performance, I almost had a panick attack. But the others were far more relaxed. The drama was well received and it sure felt good to be back on stage, using my gift in my church again!!!

So the rabbit brought sooooo much chocolate. We have a good years supply at our house, I think. I can feel my skin breaking out and my pants getting tighter already.

Nothing new with the house. Still moving. STill nowhere to move to. But we have lots of time. Not panicking yet... but really really hating not knowing where I am going to be and when....

We have a busy week ahead of us... Vicki is going for immunization shots and a check up today, Lexi has cheerleading practice tonight. She has 4 practices before try outs on Apr. 5. Then we have dental appts wed., ortho appts thurs, more cheer leading practices etc. I hate taking the baby for shots. I mean, I'm a mom. My job is to protect my children. Then every so often, I have to take them and get some stranger to stick them with a needle. The look on their faces is heartbreaking. Then they come home and get sleepy and achey and it just reminds me how its my fault they feel that way. Makes me thankful they dont remember all these shots when they are older.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so with you on the shots thing, I HATE going to get shots. There is so many times I've said "I'm so glad she won't remember this".

Kristi said...

WEll as long as you remember to remember. It was awful having to be the Auntie taking Al to finish up her shots that had been forgotten.
Charley hates going to tyhe doctor ever since her 18month shots. She never forgot them!!
Sorry Michelle.
Charlotte doesn't remember the actual shot itself. She just identifies a great fear of the doctor now ever since that time.
Sucks Large Ranch animals!
I'm so glad you got to be on stage Muck!!! I know how you love it! Do what you love I say..........

Michelle said...

Oh dear, I'm going to file that under "things I wish I never knew"....

shari said...

That is not neccessarily typical of all children. None of my big kids have any fear of the doctor.