Thursday, March 24, 2005

blah

I have some friends who are going through some stuff. Some of them are on the brink of huge life changes, some are just going through everyday life crap. I wish I could make it better for them, but I can't. So many times I have sat down to write them an encouraging notes, but the words aren't coming.
Then I realize, as I posted in the previous post... I'm just feeling so uninspired. Just over the last week or so, feeling a little down. Maybe its the weather, maybe its our up-in-the-air house situation, or maybe i'm needing to start taking my vitamins again.
Anyways, so if I seem a little withdrawn and quiet these days, it'll pass. It usually does.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I know exactly what you mean, I have a hard time knowing what to say to people for encouragement. It used to prevent me from saying anything but I've been breaking out of my shell to reach out to people. It's especially hard when it's something I havn't been through, then I think that my words will come accross as false because I have no real knowledge of what they are going through. I have been feeling God telling me to tell people what's on my heart so I've been trying to follow through with that, even if it's hello I was thinking about you today. I pray that I don't come accross wrong but I figure if God's urging me to reach out the results can't be negative!!

I have up days and down days and usually I'm not sure what the reason, but I do know that once I realize that I'm down I tend to start improving, or making an effort to anyways! I hope you start feeling better, I'll pray for you!!

liz said...

I bought myself flowers today, funny thing cause I always think flowers are a waste of money, they're so expensive and they die. and yet I walked into superstore, saw the bright yellow flowers and thought they might help perk me up so I bought them.

By the way you have been a really good job of encouraging lately, and just being there! treat yourself to some flowers!

Kristi said...

How are you feling today Muck????

how was Easter?