That happens to me often as well, after a while I'll even log on then sit and stare at the screen with my fingers poised over the keyboard and....nothing. It'll pass, I just know that when someone is silent to long everyone starts to worry about them!!
Sometimes when there is just SO much going on its hard to find the one thing to focus on to write about. You have a lot on your plate right now Muck. Mabye its just time to think about you for a little bit. take care..........
2 comments:
That happens to me often as well, after a while I'll even log on then sit and stare at the screen with my fingers poised over the keyboard and....nothing. It'll pass, I just know that when someone is silent to long everyone starts to worry about them!!
Sometimes when there is just SO much going on its hard to find the one thing to focus on to write about.
You have a lot on your plate right now Muck. Mabye its just time to think about you for a little bit.
take care..........
Post a Comment