Even in the spider web which holds imminent death for what becomes trapped within.

This past week has been very busy. We have had guests staying with us, many appointments, good news, bad news... etc. etc. We are struggling to remain hopeful in finding a suitable new home. We are stressing over finances. (a second opinion on Josh's braces came with a $4800 estimate.) I have had blurry vision for the last few days as my eye heals from being hit with the corner of a book. then there are the pains in my head. Pinched nerve, or something. The pain only lasts a second, but it makes me jump everytime. I'm supposed to relax, take my vitamins and make sure I am getting my sleep. Ummm... ya. Somehow... the word 'relax' seems foreign in my mouth. Almost comical really.
But then, there is a kind word of encouragement, or a moment when the beauty captures my attention. It reminds me to keep my focus on what is really important. The money will work itself out. We will find a home. The kids will have the braces they need. The pain in my head will subside. And through it all, His love will not fade.
Romans 8:38-40 (New International Version)
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1 comment:
Hey who was your company!!!!
did you have a nice visit?
Sorry about your stress Muck. I really am sick about your house situation. wish that I could give you a house or find you one or something!!!
so frustrating
Post a Comment