Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Irony or a sign???

I have a tooth ache today. I havent had one ever. Any cavities that I have had, I didnt know about until the dentist found them. But I have this tooth telling me that I have a cavity. ARG. The ironic thing, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. It's been scheduled for weeks. I figured my teeth were fine. I brush, I floss. I hate going to the dentist though. I have sensitive teeth, and getting them cleaned is pretty much torture. I wont even get into how scared I am to get fillings or anything beyond cleaning.
So tomorrow I go to the dentist.
But today, today I have a tooth ache.

4 comments:

Lees :) said...

Awww, sorry to hear about the toothache. I've been there, and it isn't any fun. Do they realize that you get stressed out at the dentist? I've got one word for you: nitrous-oxide. It makes going to the dentist an absolute dream :) I also take my headphones with me so I hear my favorite tunes instead of the instruments.

Hope you're feeling better soon girl.

Lees :) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

I would rather have it pulled than get it filled

liz said...

how did the appt go?